Captain Amelia's First Mate

 

 



                                        

                                                    


                                           

 

 

                                                     
 
Something screwed up with the image uploading, and I'm too lazy to fix it, so........
 
My take on Captain Amelia from the animated movie "Treasure Planet": https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Amelia

I should probably call this "Captain Amelia Take 2.1", since I have done two other versions of her.

The first I did using Poser, and the Victoria 4 figure:

The second a couple of years later, using Daz Studio and the Genesis 8 figure: 

This one is the same 'base' model, but I tried to put together a version of her uniform based on the one from the movie.

The funny thing is, I do have a uniform for the Victoria 4 figure that is a direct copy of the one from the movie, but I can't get the back of it to work (put her in any pose other than standing upright and it looks strange).

Even with this one, there are some errors in the back.  I'm still new at using DForce, so it didn't conform as naturally as it should due to 'gravity'.

In the end, though, I'm glad how it came out.
 
For the X-Rated images:  
"In a moment of calm while patrolling the SpaceWays, Captain Amelia invites a new human who recently joined her crew to her cabin, to see if he is qualified to become her 'First Mate' " Wink/Razz

 
This is the first extended X-rated series I've done in quite awhile.  Mainly because lately I've lost a bit of my 'muse' (been doing 'Naughty Images' for over a decade now 😲).  But also because I've switched to Daz Studio to make most of my images, and, despite having a new system, it still takes two or three hours per image to render (and they STILL come out a bit grainy 😡).
 
If it weren't for seeing other artists do some good Captain Amelia images, I probably wouldn't have been 'inspired' to do my own.


Comments