Jerome and Meg Take Two

 


One 'quick' image using my new version of Meg Griffin, in a 'naughty' image.

As is 'canon' for Meg, I gave her one Innie nipple and one Outie nipple 😄

Guess you could consider this a continuation of the image set I titled "Jerome and Meg: awhile back: Jerome and Meg

Boring Composition Notes: I had to play around with several of the 'belly' morphs to try to make Meg in this position look better.  When you use 'chubby' morphs, they tend to distort when the body is in certain positions, like this 'pseudo-sitting' one.

I also used a application that lets the butt flatten when its pressed against objects, but you can't tell much here (maybe I'll try it with something else later).

I wish there were a way to just render, in full size, just portions of a image.  To do the 'Innie' nipple, I had to render the entire image again, then erase around it and composite it with the 'outie' version.

 

Comments