Jerome and Meg





Something I threw together based on the other two images above (the second one is by an artist known as Contingency, and it was not meant to be Meg, just an OC of his, but everyone who has seen the image thinks its Meg, as do I ^_^).  I don't particularly like the language in the second image, and I find it curious that some people who like the 'interracial fetish' feel such is a part of the fetish as well No, I disagree!

The guy is just some generic 'stunt cock', but I decided he is Jerome Washington, someone Meg's mom used to date before she met Peter (and like nearly every male on the show other than Quagmire, a better person than peter Roll Eyes).

Not too happy with it for several reasons:
The 'glass' texture in her glasses came out weird.

I'm still learning rendering in Iray, so the image overall is too grainy (best my system can do), and its too dark (you need special iray lights to light Iray textures because Mo Money to Daz producers Roll Eyes)

I used an 'Ahego' face expression for Meg simply because I have a few, but in the end it just looks too damn ridiculous to me, so I won't be using them much in the future.

Edit: Added another image, this time from the rear.
I had actually took the time to pose Meg's Arsehole (to sound british  :-)), and carefully place the dude's member there, then only did a render from the front for some reason.  So here is the image, just to justify the time I put into it


I need to pick up some more 'cumshot props'.  I have enough to emulate 'bukkake' on almost the entire body, except the naughty bits (they exist, I just have to pick them up in the future, although I could always try to resize my existing props and use photoshop..... but that's WORK, and who wants to do that :-)).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice Job. Hope we get to see more of Meg and friends in the future. Also hope we see more ahegao faces.
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks ^_^

I added one more image to this set, and I'll certainly get back to her sometime soon (I don't necessarily like the 'super toony' Rule 34 stuff, but I have seen a lot of good stuff based on American Dad, Family Guy, and Futurama lately ^_^).