Meg Against The Glass

 



 

Based on the third image above.

Just an excuse to play around with a 'wet glass' shader, and another application that allows any part of a figure to press against (and deform) any other object.

Didn't come out as well as I wanted, but this is my first attempt using it.

I kept her glasses on, because without some of her 'iconic' clothing, its just another character to me (kind of like how Velma has to have either her Glasses, or at least orange socks on, otherwise its just some chubby, curvy chick ^_^).


Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought everything looked great. I liked to boob press. I also liked Meg's tan. Hope you experiment more with it.
Chup@Cabra said…
Actually, the tan wasn't intentional.

Its a strange side effect of the 'wet skin' application I have, which darkens the skin for some reason.

It has several other settings, so maybe I should play around with them in the future to retain the skin's original look.
Anonymous said…
I didn't mean it as an insult or anything. Just thought it was neat. I didn't know it was an side effect. Either way I hope you keep up the good work.