Rey and Finn-Motivator Problems.jpg

 



 

My attempt to emulate a scene from some pages of a comic I recently saw, called "Star Wanks".....Ugh, the puns 😂

In the comic the Millennium Falcon has shut down and Rey is attempting to fix it....because she's the Best at Everything, of course 🙄

The heat in the engine room is rising, so she has stripped down to her undies to cool off, when fin returns with a 'laser welder' to give her, and sees her in that 'compromising position' 😋

From what few pages I have seen of the comic, it looks interesting, although it seems more like character's from "Kim Possible" cosplaying as Star Wars characters (see examples above).

I used a 'celebrity morph' for Rey, but I 'Tooned' it up a little bit.  Didn't have one for Finn, so its just some generic black dude 😏

As usual, probably way too dark.  If I continue the series, I'll try to brighten up the scene.


Comments