Princess Attea Sucks

 


 

Another image featuring 'Princess Attea', later 'Empress Attea' from the universe of the 'Ben 10' animated series, along with some lucky Earther she kidnapped for 'interrogation' 😋

The second image is the 'Safer For Work' version I put up at DeviantArt, showing her enjoying that Earth Delicacy known as a 'Banana' 😊

For some reason I liked her design, even though I didn't watch much of any of the Ben 10 run.

I do hear that the show was good, though, with excellent writing, and that, unlike other toons of the time, each season showed the cast getting older, up to college age by the last season (before the 'toon-ified' reboot, as I call it).

I do wonder, though: Why did they choose to make her sound exactly like classic Harley Quinn (at least to my ears)? 😏


Comments