Oswalda Cobblepot, a.k.a. The Penguin



 

My take on Oswalda Cobblepot, also known as "The Penguin", from the new Bruce Timm series "Batman: Caped Crusader".

In this version they have made a few changes, like making The Penguin female, and Commissioner Gordon (and of course Barbara) black (or at least Dark Skinned, as somehow Barbara is still a redhead 😊)

I personally have no problems with the changes. Many years ago I did my first take on a 'Female Penguin', and its neat to find that idea now 'Official' in some way. Lady Penguin

Of course, there is an element of fandom out there who despises the changes, based on nothing but the usual Racism and Misogyny.

Funny thing: Even though I like making my versions of known characters a bit buxom, is this case its really 'canon'. She's a Big Girl (actually a mother, so MILF? 😋 ) in more ways than one. I also added some 'laugh lines' around her mouth to indicate her age. I also gave her a big 'Witch Nose', although its not obvious in this image.

Don't know if I'll do anytihng naughty, at least not right away.

One last stupid aside: She has a 'chief Henchman', who for all the world looks like a 'realistic' version of "The Chef" from "Total Drama Island" 😏

Comments