Captain Amelia's New Uniform

 


 



I recently saw some good images featuring a Big Boobed Captain Amelia, by an 'artist' by the name of KingKongDong, so I decided to try another take,this time using a new 'Military Jacket' I found.

The last two images are by him, but I'll explain why I put the name artist in quotes in a bit.

 With the second image, I was trying to emulate how KingKongDong drew her with clothing so tight it shows the contours of the breast/nipples (and other 'areas' 😋).

In order to do this I did two renders. With both I made the 'cloth' portion of the top invisible, then added the nipple applications.

For one render, I colored the breasts 'flesh' color, and for another I colored the breasts the same as the top, then in photoshop I 'erased' around the top so that only the portion above the top was visible, making it look like the cloth was that 'impossible tight'.

Only now do I notice that the buttons on the top are visible; don't know how that happened, but too lazy to try to erase it now.

I Just now realize I keep using this 'Captain Morgan' pose for her, gonna have to change it up in future images (whether naughty or otherwise).

 

Now for a small rant about 'AI Artists':

Something I've noticed over at various R34 sites, and at DeviantArt, is the ever increasing frequency of 'AI Generated Images'.

Its become so bad at DA that, unless you specifically filter out AI images, ALL you will get doing any search is such.

I personally think it is a stretch calling someone using an AI Image program 'Artists'.

As much as I liked the Captain Amelia images KingKongDong made, he is also an example of possibly the worst kind of 'AI Artist'.

You can find more of his work here: KingKongDong 'Art'

You'll notice that this one posting has over 100 images in it.  I'm certain most of these images have been 'trained' on the work of actual pen/ink/paper artist, in particular the Late, Great Julius Zimmerman, as you can even see his mangled signature in some of the images in his 'style'.

'AI Artists' who only type a few prompts and input someone elses work for the program to generate from are not true artists, at least to me.

I know how hypocritical this may sound, coming from someone who uses Poser/Daz Studio, as the same thing was said about those of use who used those programs.

However, there is a difference: At least we have to go into the program and 'manually' pose the figures, pick the lighting, etc.  Also, we have to actually Buy EVERYTHING we use in the program (at least those of us who aren't being 'Captain Sparrow' about it all, and I am certainly not......over the past decade I've probably spent enough to buy a used car 😅)

I know some AI Artists actually use their own work to 'train' the AI program, and I'm willing to cut them some slack.

Frankly, I'm seriously thinking about looking into AI to 'enhance' my own images, maybe        starting next year  (have to look up exactly which program to use, and if they are free, 'Pay Once', or 'Subscription'.....absolutely no to the last option for me). 



Comments