Pam Poovey's Bath Time

 


 

Another image featuring the Head of Human Resources for the International Secret Intelligence Service.....no, not THAT ISIS 😄.......Pam Poovey, washing the grime away from whatever outlandish mission the team just came home from.

Boring Composition Notes:

For this image I wanted to emulate the tatoo that Pam has across her back:

https://archer.fandom.com/wiki/Pam_Poovey#Appearance

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/89/eb/1389eb6327f2b9ec2568133ab9ca734f.jpg

The skin textures for Poser/Daz figures are a bit confusing for a amateur like me to modify.

Its easy to put an image on the front of the torso. But the back of the torso is split 'down the middle' more or less, and unless you are an expert who knows how to split an image up to put it on the texture, it simply won't work.

I am proud of my 'work around', though. I found a skin tight 'Body Suit' that had a simple 'Frond and Back' texture. Placed and resized the text on the back of the suit, and made everything else except the text invisible (probably should have made the tattoo a bit smaller).

Yes, it increases the overall 'size' of the file (every item adds to the 'memory' taken by a scene), but it works.

I'm really surprised someone hasn't made some kind of 'application' for putting tattoos (made of any image) on the body of a figure, although maybe there is one out there and I just don't know about it.

Also, I know mirrors appear a lot in my images: That's because I want to see both the front and back in one image (although I did do two versions of this, see the next image for the Front View)

Comments