Empress Sela, of the New Romulan Empire

 


 


 

My take on 'Empress Sela' aboard her new flagship, ready to retake the worlds of the shattered Romulan Empire in her name! 😊


Warning: Long Rant Follows

The 'Tasha Yar/Denise Crosby' morph is from 3DUK and his Star Trek collection (the only one I got from him, as I have morphs for nearly all the other female Star Trek cast from various freebie producers [See Logic and Order series])

My Thanks to "The Figure Guy" for help with the hair (He morphed another hair prop to look more like Sela's, particularly on the sides so the ears can show [can't see that here, of course]). I did add the 'Widow's Peak' from another hair, as her very first appearance had such, although it 'rounded out' in subsequent appearances.

I know her 'uniform' looks like she went shopping at the "Orion Slave Girl Boutique", but I simply didn't have/couldn't find an accurate TNG Romulan uniform (if anyone out there knows of such, let me know).

Also: What did you expect from ME? 😅

I of course had to give her my iconic 'Big Bewbs' as well 😋

The 'Fairy Dragon' below was a last minute add, I figured she would have a favored pet on board, like some Klingon captains have a Targ.

We never officially learn what happened to Sela after Next Generation went off the air.

However, in the MMO "Star Trek Online", they actually provide a quite satisfying conclusion to the stories of both Empress Sela (its where she takes on the title 'Empress' after the Hobus Supernova shatters the Empire).  We also get an ending to the story of Tasha Yar, surprisingly enough.

On Youtube, someone by the name of Certifiably Ingame does a review of the 'missions' that involve them (The 'Icoian War"), you can find them  HERE

One final thing: I noticed that Daz3D no longer has its 'Fan Art Add Ons' for their 'Sci Fi Aliens' morphs for Genesis 9 (which were obviously Ferengi, Kardassians, etc.). I can only guess that the ones for the starships is no longer available as well.

I can only guess that they finally got a 'Cease and Desist' from Paramount/CBS. I don't know why that got on my nerve so much. As I said, I have paid for some things that are as much of a 'I.P. Violation' as what Daz did, but the fact that it was a 'Big Company' like Daz doing it rubbed me the wrong way.

Or maybe it was how they did it: "Buy this thing that is ALMOST like Star Trek, then give us more money to make it look EXACTLY like Star Trek".

They could have just charged more for the base stuff, and avoided legal complications by making the 'Fan Art Add Ons' free to verified purchasers.

Don't know if I'll be doing anything 'naughty' with her just yet, but probably, some day (but NOT with Data, that was Sela's 'Foster Father' in my eyes, anyway).

That being said, I found a meme I like about Tasha and Data (second image above) 😂

Comments