The Neighbor's Big Ass

 


 
 
I've been aware of the work of a Brazilian(?) artist by the name of Nill Sieren for awhile now.

He produces various Erotic Comics stories, sometimes 'Rule 34' related (earlier I did an image based on a comic he did for 'Space Ghost' 😊): Stargirl and Jan

I saw the cover another Original Characters comic series he did, titles "The Neighbor's Huge Ass", and was intrigued enough to try my own take on this Mature Neighbor he illustrated.

I initially rendered her in the translucent Teddy, but decided the 'nude' version looked better and made it my 'top' image.  The third image is from within the fridge, to see her young , pantsless visitor in the background 😅 

Boring construction notes: I combined a few 'super curvy' body morphs to get the right butt look (primarily one a bit 'dialed down' from my 'Inner Workings Sunglasses Vendor' images).  Think I made her navel too deep, though.

Funny thing: When I decided to do this image, I realized I didn't have a fridge [most of my content is Fantasy or Sci-Fi themed].  So I went out to find one.  Found one for cheep, then saw it could also come with a full kitchen......which also came with a bedroom, bathroon, etc.

In the end I ended up getting a Full House, but way cheaper than others would sell such a model for (about the cost of a Large Big Mac Combo....did I mention I can't cook? 😏)



Comments