Pam At The Carnival

 


 

In the Series Finale of "Archer" (sob :no: ), there is a point where the gang is in Brazil and have to make an escape.  They do so in the most publically awesome way possible, of course, by becoming part of the 'Carnival Celebration' parade :w00t:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Carnival

Only Pam and, surprisingly, Archer actually dress the part, though.

Seeing her in the outfit, I decided to do a 'quickie' image of Pam in a similar outfit of my own :)

I haven't finished watching the episode as of this post, and its going to be a bit sad when its all over.

One of the things this show was known for was pushing the limits on 'animated nudity' on basic cable, although that nudity was almost always only bare bottoms (both male and female ;P ), and I believe that of the core cast, Pam was the one most often shown 'in the nude', probably as a joke, but of course some fans have a bit of appreciation for her body type.....ahem........:D 

Boring composition notes (and slight rant):
I used several outfits for this look, the main body is one simply called 'Feathered', although I added a feathered head dress, and a 'peacock tail' that was actually meant to be 'hand fans' for a Burlesque style stripper set.

On Pam's body morph: Lately I have been picking up some morphs from a producer known as Heaviestate3D, whose morphs specialize in 'Plus Sized Women':HeavieState3D

Most of her morphs are too much for my tastes personally (I'm lean more toward the 'chubby' side than truly BBW), but they are 'dial-able', and often the breast morphs are separate from the body morph.

On a personal note: I have friends who sometimes want to strangle me when I complain about 'gaining weight' :) 

I'm currently 5'8" tall, and 150lbs. which is up from the 120lbs I was at until about the age of 40.  Certainly not 'fat', but I have noticed that some favorite jeans no longer fit, and I can see a definite gut starting to develop in the mirror :greetings:

Comments