Big Bewb Leela and Friend

 



 

Over at another forum, some artist offer to do 'Screen Cap Edits', so I asked for one of Leela, in the pink teddy she wore in the episode "Zap Dingbat", and the top image is the result.

I tried to emulate her 'Pink Teddy' look in a recent image I did myself, so I tried once again to emulate this image 
 
 
You may notice that the person presenting flowers to her is not Zap Brannigan.

Well, I don't nave a Captain Brannigan outfit, so I substituted someone else who certainly wouldn't turn down an opportunity to band a hot female alien :D (Big Grin)

Boring Composition Notes:  I used an application for the breasts that helps return definition to them when they are expanded to my 'preferred' proportions Wink/Razz 

However, that does tend to make certain details, like the bumps around the areola, massive.  The utility has a ton of options I simply haven't tried yet (base settings here), so there may be a means of toning that down, which I may play around with in later images.

 Had to play around with the Teddy to get the right transparent look, but in the end the chest region is still more opaque than I would have liked.


Comments