Meggers Preggers

 

 


 

My rendition of Meg Griffin, in a 'Motherly State' :) (Smile)

This is actually 'canon'.  The first episode of the newest season was titled 'Fertilized Meg', in which Meg decides to be the surrogate mother for  her friend Bruce and his husband, but becomes attached to the child and doesn't want to give it up, but in the end agrees to.


Been the first Meg centric episode in awhile, and kind of puts her in a positive light, at least at the end.  Most of the time lately she has just been the joke of the show.

Also, I'm surprised I'm the first one to make 'Rule 34' featuring her pregnant; although its not a particular fetish I'm in to, several of the big breasts morph packs I have are 'full body' as well, and include pregnant morphs.

I know the room she is in isn't anything like she really has.  I had a 'gamer girl' room, so decided to use it for no particular reason.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yummy! I love your Queen Marlena; could we see her pregnant?
Chup@Cabra said…
THanks for the comment ^_^

Wow, its been a LONG time since I did that Queen Marlena image.
Not sure if I'll revisit it, although I do plan on doing a Evil Lynn and Teela image soon, as I recently picked up outfits for them both.
Anonymous said…
The picture of Marlena with her legs spread is my favorite one of yours. Such sheer matriarchal thiccness makes me go awooga. So I'd love to see her knocked up and even more voluptuous if you have the time for it.