Gargoyle Nun

 



 

 

Edit: Added a XXX image, with an alternate angle as well.

 
Decided to finally render an idea I have had for quite some time.

In the Disney animated show Gargoyles, said beings guarded the castles where they lived.

Well, I thought that Gargoyles are not only seen adorning castles, but often Churches as well, so what if a Gargoyle decided to adopt the faith of the Church it guards?

In this idea for an 'Original Character', I see her as adopting a more  unique Belief System that incorporates elements from various religions, like Christianity (of course), but also Egyptian (the Ankh on her forehead), Wicca (there is a 'Pentagram' bracelet on her left arm which can't be seen here), and even some Ancient Celtic teachings ('Triskelion Earrings', which again can't be seen).

For her skin, I picked a 'Snake Skin' that had that 'dark blue-ish' ton common to Gargoyles.  I justify it by suggesting that part of the 'services' she offers to humans is as a 'Exorcist', and sometimes dispatching those demons (which probably exist in the Gargoyles universe, along with the Fae and Egyptian/Viking gods) has tainted her body a bit, but her prayers and devotion keep her from succumbing to the taint.

Also, maybe due to this 'corruption', her mode of dress is a bit sexier than you would expect from a human Nun Wink/Razz 

At first I wanted to give her the 'standard' bat wings of other Gargoyles, then I remembered that some of the 'English' clan had feathered wings, so I went for these wings, which are mostly feathered, but have some 'bat membrane' look if you get close enough.

I'll probably do something 'naughty' with her later, and probably give her my standard Big Boobs :) (Smile) ,

Comments