Velma's Ghostly Surprise

 


 


My second entry for Spooky Season '23, featuring perennial favorite Velma Dinkley, this time investigating the abode of a supposed 'Satanist', who is probably yet another old dude in a Halloween mask.......or maybe not? :D (Big Grin)

I may use her in one more image before All Hallow's Eve is ended (and for me it doesn't end till Sunrise November 1st 😅)

Boring composition notes: Like the previous image, still a bit too dark, even with all the added glowy bits (an extras lamp, glowing hands, skull, mini 'witch's cauldron').  I thought about adding one more light to illuminate her face more, but in the end got lazy and just went with what I have  (did about 5 test renders before settling with this).

I used another application to try to add some 'pressure', so the hands could dig into the boob flesh, but it yet again didn't come out as good as I would have wanted (maybe I need an even faster system to pull off such 'dynamics', I don't know)

Comments