tITs of Pennywise

 


 One more on this All Hallow's Eve, featuring a female version of Pennywise the Dancing Clown, showing her bare breasts to someone who must be a Mastrophobe.......a fear of Breasts (according to google Wink/Razz )


I put the glowing balls over her nipples to suggest she has put on some 'clown noses' over them, and made them glow because Why Not? :) (Smile)

I may do one final image, but it will be late into the night (or early morning of Nov. 1st), but no promises.


Boring Composition Notes:  Again, probably too dark (I added another point light to lighten up the face a bit).  Once again using the 'soft flesh' application for the hands on the boobs, but not to best of effect.

That is an actual female face morph I'm using, but after the 'Pennywise' makeup is applies, itjust comes off as a bit creepy....as I suppose it should. :) (Smile)

Comments