No Tears, Not Now

 


My first 'Official' image for Spooky Season, 2023 Pumpkin

I used to put out way more images for Halloween before, but then I used Poser, which was much faster at rendering images, and had more time (I usually took the whole week off for Halloween).

This time, though, I may only do a couple more.  As I've said before, Daz Studio takes much longer to render images (this one was two hours, but see my rant to follow below), and I only took this weekend off (still think my employers are wondering if I'm taking a 'Religious Holiday' off, when I just like to watch cheesy 50s/60s 'horror' movies then :D (Big Grin) )

I know, I didn't' even give my Fem Pinhead my 'normal' Big Bewbs, but maybe she will acquire some in another image soon Wink/Razz 

Anyway, expect a few more this weekend (out till All Hallow's Eve itself, but probably just one more that night).

Boring Composition Notes: I actually have two 'Pinhead' models, made for the Genesis 8 female (but can be applied to the male as well).

For this version I decided to make a more 'sci-fi' take on Pinhead, so I gave her clothing elements from some sci-fi outfits I had (along with some barbed wire wrappings).

One thing: I now officially HATE lighting in Iray (and Iray in general Disbelief ).  I know I probably need to seek out more tutorials, but no matter what lights I picked it was either too dark or too bright, so I decided to go with 'too dark' for this one, but added a lot of 'glowy' elements to brighten it up just a little.

I picked up the 'Hellraiser Chains' a couple years back specifically to do a image like this, but of course procrastinated and only got to them now (and probably will never use them again, waste of money, I know......).  I made them glow 'red hot' as well.  Should have added some to her feet, like I did to her hands,to suggest they were pulling her into this splayed out position.

Comments