Creepy Susie

 


 
My take on the character 'Creepie Susie', from the toon "The Oblongs" that was on Adult Swim a few years ago, summoning some 'Playmates'  ;P :

To be clear, I never found any of the characters on "The Oblongs" attractive.  However, I have noticed something when it comes to 'Rule 34' artwork:  Sometimes a good artist will draw 'sexy' versions of otherwise Extremely Toony characters, that in the end look quite good, despite the 'toony-ness' of the face.

I've seen several such featuring Creepie Susie, so I decided to try my own take on her, as 'Tis The Season' and all :D 

Boring Composition notes: This started out as a morph meant to emulate a 'toony' version of Wednesday Addams, but I decided to use the texture for Susie instead.

As I always promise, I may do something naughty with her later, which may include her new 'playmates' giving her my standard sized bewbs:love: , (but probably not before the end of Halloween).

I used a 'noseless' morph I picked up awhile back.  It only tends to work perfectly on a 'base face', so in the end I used my poor photoshop skills to cover up the tiny nostrils and nose tip that were still visible.

Comments