Leela Ready For Action

 



 

Here we see Turanga Leela prepared for any type of action she might encounter this night :D (Big Grin) 


Inspired to revisit my interpretation of Leela thanks to the new season of Futurama on Hulu.

Was it really over 20 years ago that the last, Last Season of Futurama was on Adult Swim?!?! Oops!

Almost surprised there is still an audience for the toon after all this time (well, I don't know the 'ratings', but I'm enjoying their return :) (Smile) )

Although I do like this 'cyclops' morph (it shrinks the right eye down to a point, and 'drags' the left eye over to the center), I used another skin than the one provided for it, so it required some subtle photoshop by me to make it look more 'natural' so to speak (so you can't see the 'stretched skin' around the nose and eye).

Comments