Waters of Mandalore

 



 


 "Bo Katan founds an out of the way subterranean grotto, where the waters have a almost mystic glow to them, and decides to take a rest in the pool, not realizing that there is something else that doesn't seem to appreciate her intrusion into its territory"

Edit: Added another image, didn't feel it deserved its own post, jumping on the bandwagon of the meme "Fair Argument, but...", where a large breasted female refutes someones argument by plopping her huge boobs on the table  :D

I recently saw an image by fellow DA member JsBEx, where he did a manipulation of Katee Sackhoff as 'Bo Katan", but with Massive Mommy Milkers :D: https://www.deviantart.com/jsbex/art/Bo-Katan-BE-part-two-973297738

I had recently picked up a Sackhoff/Bo Katan character pack myself, I I decided to try my own version along similar lines.

Don't know if I'll get back to do a 'tentacle hentai' series, but time will tell.

 

Boring Composition Notes:

I have a couple of Katee Sachkhoff/"Bo Katan" character packs.  One has all the 'Mandalorian Armor" parts, but the face morph itself doesn't really resemble the actress who plays her, Katee Sackhoff, that much.

I had found another character pack that was labeled as "Bo Katan", but it was only a body/face morph and skin texture, that looks like the actress better than the other (although I don't know why they didn't call the pack something else, as it could mislead purchasers to think they are getting the outfit as well).

Unfortunately, the Body/Face morph is for use with the Genesis 9 figure, something I am trying to avoid using because I don't want to get trapped in another spending spiral (I know how I am :) (Smile) ).

So what I did was use the G9 figure, but then made all of the body except the head invisible, and parented it to another Genesis 8 female for the body (making the head on it invisible).  I had to test render several skin textures until I found one that matched the G9 skin (you can't use G9 skins on G8, without applications I don't have).

If you look closely enough, you can probably see the difference, but its good enough for me.

Also, I could/should have given her a 'wet' body texture, but that has been kind of a pain for me to apply lately.

Comments