Star Captain Amelia Alt.

 


 Awhile back I did a rendition of the character 'Captain Amelia' from "Treasure Planet", but in a 'Pure Sci-Fi' setting, inspired by the work of the artist Kevinsano: Star Captain Amelia


This is not quite 'Take Two' on the image, but just a couple of minor variations on the 'model'.

I gave her a new 'cyber arm', but particularly a pair of new 'Sci-Fi' boots I liked (the glowing accents especially :) ), and ditched the armored 'chin/neck' piece (although it may appear on some other character in the future).

I also used a new 'body morph', but that may change with each image I do of her (breast are slightly smaller here; maybe I need to go to the doctor as I haven't been rendering Mega Bewbs lately, hun? ;P)

One of the things about Amelia from the movie is those stupidly thigh high, 'Kinky Boots' she wears, and I've been looking through my library for something like it, and I came across these boots for a 'cyberpunk' outfit that fit the bill perfectly for this version of the character.

Don't know if I'll do any nude rendition with her, as I recently did one of my rare X-rated series featuring the "Treasure Planet" version of her: Captain Amelia's First Mate

Comments