Dexter's Space Mom

 

 


 

"Dexter's studious mom decides to give that room her son spends so much time in a good cleaning while he is out for some reason.

"While cleaning one machine with the ridiculous title of "Quantum Entanglement Interstellar Transport Device", a bright flash of light occurs, and she finds herself aboard what seems to be some kind of Spacecraft!

"Before she could get too confused by the situation, someone comes along to help her, who gave her name simply as 'Space Beth'.

"Beth explained that she is a 'Freedom Fighter' against some 'Galactic Federation' that is trying to re-establish its power after her father succeeded in overthrowing them, and she could use any help she can get, particularly someone else from Earth.

"So, following in the steps of 'Space Beth', Dexter's Mom has also become a freedom fighter, at least until she can find a way to bet back to Earth.......never realizing that the 'real' Mom is still on Earth, finishing up cleaning the lab, while her 'Quantum Duplicate' is off saving the Galaxy from Bugs" :) (Smile) 



As some may or may not know, I like to try to emulate certain characters using whatever resources I have available (with perhaps buying clothing/hair to help match the look.

Sometimes, though, I come across something that is just too good to pick up.

A producer by the name of URQq has been making a series of 'toon' morphs for the G8 Female: boosty.to/urqq

I saw his "Dexter's Mom" morph, and decided to pick it up.  He makes simple 'Head Only' morphs, or 'Full Body" ones.  I have a LOT of 'Super-Curvy' body morphs, so I only picked up the 'Head/Hair' morph.

Instead of doing a simple nude, I decided to put her in clother (shocking, I know Wink/Razz ).  Going along the same lines of my recent 'Space Meg' image, this is what I came up with.

Just like that image, I used some clothing that has 'pressure' morphs built in, so you can see how tight they fit on the legs, butt/hip, and boobs of course (although I dialed the morph a bit more than 'default').

I'll probably do more with her later, although I don't know if I'll get any more morphs from URQq, unless he produces something I have trouble emulating.

Now that I have it, I may do something 'naughty' later, I'm not sure.


Comments