Pam Poovey and Friend






In the FX series 'Archer", Pam Poovey meets an 'Eco-Terrorist" (whose name I can't find), and it 'Love at First Sight', most surprisingly to Pam herself :) (Smile)

In a later episode she proposes her love to the lady, and learns that she is 'Polyamorous', and actually has several lovers, but she likes Pam also, so Pam is promoted to her 'Primary' lover Wink/Razz 

This image really doesn't have anything to do with the actual episodes, I just didn't want to render pam in a static image.  Maybe her newfouns Life Mate has a bit of a secret, Occult past?  I don't know :) (Smile)

Boring Composition Notes:

There's a Daz content producer who goes by the name HevieState3D.  She mostly makes morphs of 'Plus Sized Women'.

While I don't have everything she has made, I have picked up a few, mainly for the breast morphs that come with the body.

In this case, it was a morph for a character she made called "Chesty Charley"   Wink/Razz : Chesty Charlie

One of the morphs included has the character's large breasts 'flopping' to either side of her chest while on her back.

I liked that look, but the 'Plus Size' morph for the character was a bit too much (while I don't mind 'Chubby', I'm not particularly into BBW).

So my solution was to use yet another app I have called 'Breastacular", which can be applied over the chest of the character.  I used the Charley morph, but made everything but the Breastacular prop inviisible.

On my version of Pam I made her breast as small as possible (still using a Chubby morph for her), then carefully placed the prop over her chest to get the right look.

Its not perfect, and I used some 'blur' to try to cover up the areas where the prop and body 'collided', but I like how it came out in the end.

Comments