Nani Pelekai Breast Expansion Take Two

 


 

 

Yet another take on Nani Pelekai from "Lilo and Stitch", based on a image that Tiddles and Dinks did for me awhile back:

I've done a couple of her before:

The first one was a 'morph' I picked up to look like her.  However the thing I didn't like about it was that her entire head was a separate 'prop', and it didn't enclude any of the expression 'morphs' that the base figure, Genesis 8 Female used.

However, a content producer by the name of Shinteo made a version that has her face as an actual 'morph', so now I can use expressions.  They won't be perfect because of the extreme toon look, but I think overall its better.

The second one didn't use any facial morph, so I decided to recreate it.

Got too lazy, do didn't include the shower room she was in.

One Boring Composition note:

     I used a 'graft' for her boobs called 'Breastacular'.  For some reasons, though, the morphs around the nipple were messed up, so I used what little skill I have in photoshop to correct it (looked a bit like she had double nipples ;P )

Also, you can see the 'polygons' in the breasts for some reason.  I think the producer included something to smooth that out, so next time I'll use it.

Comments