Meg's New Undies

 


 


Still not doing many images lately, but for some reason I came up with another Meg Griffin idea, based, as usual, on the work of someone else who goes by the name of NagiHQ (see below).

I had some 'nipple pasties' like in the image, so decided to emulate it as best as I could (quickly, anyway).

His version has the tattoos on her arm that show this is her 'just out of prison' persona, something I don't have yet in Daz Studio.

I still kept to the 'canon' look of her breast, with one 'Innie' nipple and one 'Outie' nipple (notice her right nipple is a bit flattened, although I know I don't keep that consistent with every image)

The underware of course didn't have the 'blacked' logo on it, but it was easy enough to change.

The second image was actually my first render.  Still trying to learn my way around lighting in Daz (it was MUCH easier in Poser).  That big white circle is actually the light source, which I thought would not be visible in the render.  I had to 'disappear' the ceiling just to get the lights to show up (again, in Poser you can just set an item to not cast a shadow, seemingly not so in Daz).

Again, don't know if I'll follow this up with any X-rated image, but I may do something more soon.

Comments