Meg Dreams of Mars



 "After reading some Classic Science Fiction as part of her Literature Class, Meg falls asleep, and has a dream of herself as a "Princess of Mars", passing judgment on one of the Beast Men of the Martian Steppes, who dared lead an army against her Shining City"


Sorry for the size of this one, I tried to reduce it, but lost a lot of resolution for some reason.

Haven't done anything with Meg in awhile (usually inspired by the work of someone else, but haven't seen anything good enough to light my imagination lately).

Felt like doing some kind of image with her though, and this is the idea I came up with.

Soon I'll load the 'Full Frame' version of the dream image, and I may be inspired enough to do a couple of 'naughty' images with Princess Meg and the 'Brute Man', where she negotiates with him to get his allegiance :D (Big Grin) 

Boring Composition Notes:

I really have to learn both Iray Lighting, and DForce Items more.

I tried and tried t light the bed scene as if it were night, but none of the Iray Night Time lights worked, so I loaded a 'Outside Night Scene', to which I can't add separate lights (for some reason).  I did load a simple sphere, made it a light emitter, and moved it to the right and high, just out of 'frame' to get this look.

I wanted to have the sheet drape over her, but I still don't know Dforce well enough (SO much easier in Poser).

I'll keep practicing, though.

Comments

chicken said…
Do you do commissions?
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the interest, but I'm afraid I don't do commissions, sorry (the 'commissions' in the title refers to the occasional one I get from other artists.

Its just that I do this as a past time, and if I take money for it it becomes a JOB, and since I hate my RL job, I would start to hate this as well ^_^