Earth Guys Are Easy

 



 

A Na'Vi Tribeswoman from the planet of Pandora seems to be quite pleased at the size of this 'Sky Person's' member, despite being such a short species 😋 

Someone at another forum wanted to see an image of a Na'Vi (the alien 'cat people' from the Avatar movies), with her face close to a human penis, and this is what I came up with.

I had recently picked up a new 'Na'Vi' morph (actually have a couple, as well as various 'Na'Vi' skins).

With this one, the dots on the body are supposed to glow, but in the first image the lighting was too bright, and even though I darkened them in the second, you still can't see the glow (if I ever use them again, I may tweak the skin if I have the skill).

Edit: Did a third render with a 'Night Time' render setting from another product.  Allows the glow on the skin to be shown, but I couldn't add other lights to make it brighter for some reason (but the glow from the fireflies helped).

Have yet to see 'Way of Water' as of this post, and I just may wait for it to either go to streaming (if its on one of my services), or buy the blu ray whenever it comes out.



Comments

Obnyxus said…
As hot as this is, she definitely doesn't look to scale. She looks like she is a human sized Na'vi. I personally have nothing against that! Just you labeled humans as a shorter species so that's what throws me off.

Again this is really hot and I hope to see more in the future!
Chup@Cabra said…
Over at my DA post for this image (edited) I had this conversation.

The base morph is quite tall, but when put up beside the 'baseline' figure its only about 7 feet or so tall, not the 10 feet that they are in the movies (didn't know that until recently myself).

In this image she is in a shallow pool and kneeling, while the man is standing on the 'alien glowing roots' to help things line up.

If they were both at 'ground level', her head would be around/just above his chest.

I have a ton of sex poses, but its really hard to do a scene when the characters are of different heights.

I still may do one more, though, as my favorite scene from the old 'Avatar 2 XXX Parody' was this double blowjob a guy got from two 'Na'Vi' women.