Chieftan's Daughter

 


Johnathan Deavor Colin has been elected as the Colony 'Ambassador' to a nearby Native tribe.

He is sent to the tribe to negotiate for help from the tribe so they can survive the upcoming winter.

The Chieftain of the tribe  happens to be away, but his daughter, who goes by the name of 'Stalking Cougar', is more than happy to engage in 'negotiations' with the new visitor.......😋


Well, "Happy Thanksgiving", everyone!! 😏

For various reasons lately, I just haven't felt like doing many images, but I tried to promise myself I would at least do a Thanksgiving and Christmas image (and maybe even a Halloween one), no matter how late they are, and this is the first result.

I was actually inspired to do this one by the work of the artist MalcolmD, who often does 'Holiday Themed' images, and here is a link to one of his Thanksgiving ones:  Thanksgivingn Proposal by MalcolmD

Had to clumsily fix a defect in the 2nd image.  The 'super curvy' morph I picked for 'Stalking Cougar' (bad name, I know 😏) can distort with some poses, and around her left hip there was a 'fold' I tried to erase (not very good with photoshop).

So, at this rate expect a Christmas image in January, and a Halloween image in February, I guess 😄

Comments

Anonymous said…
MalcolmD says: "When Johnathan was elected ambassador, he knew that he might be hard pressed, but he didn't anticipate anything like this!

... Not that he was complaining." ;-)

As an artist, I try to complete my holiday pics before the holiday in question. However, as a viewer, I find that I don't care very much about the timeliness of such images, and that I'd rather see them late than never.
Chup@Cabra said…
LOL at the bit of 'story' you added there ^_^

Sorry for the lateness in posting your comment. Awhile back I was getting some crap from a commenter, so I put all comments on Moderation (I may switch it back now).

I'm slowly getting back into the mood to do images, this is the first time I had an idea and followed through with it in quite awhile (thanks in part to your inspiration, so "Thanks!").