Captive of Darkseid

 


 

 


"Due to some Multiversal Shenanigans, Jennifer finds herself aboard the starship of some Thanos knock-off.

"She tries to knock him out so she can find out how to get back home, but he simply stood there after he struck her, his expression of disappointment strong on his face.

"Faster than she can see, he moves behind her and grabs her in a 'Full Nelson' hold, and asks someone named 'Desaad' what he thinks should be done with her." 


Awhile back i picked up this Darkseid figure (surprisingly offered for free, but I wonder if that is because of a 'cease and desist' from the owners of Buggs Bunny? 😏)

Finally decided to use him for something, and pairing him up with She-Hulk was my first (and cliche) thought.

The final image is me playing around with some 'belly morphs' in an attempt to emulate something I have seen lately.

There is a hentai artist by the name of 'Amazing Lewds' out there.  He draws in a pretty comic style, and one of the things he does is called simply 'Inflation', where when the guy ejaculates the belly of the woman expands enormously (never mind the biology and physics of such 😅)

Although I'm not into that myself (despite some of the images you may find here), I decided to try and emulate that look, and this is what I came up with (even borrowed a couple of his 'sound effects', with apologies).

Here is a link to his work:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmeizingLewds



Comments