She-Hulk Twerks

 


 



I've been watching the new series "She-Hulk: Attorney At Law" on Disney+

In Episode 3, there was a scene where she was twerking with someone called "Megan Thee Stallion" (who I didn't know until later is an actual person)

This of course triggered the usual people, with some saying that the writers were going against the theme of the show of having a 'Strong Female Protagonist" (in more ways than one 😏)

I of course didn't have a problem with the scene, for obvious reasons 😋

There is also a comic book reason for her to engage in behavior like this (and what she did in Episode 4 as well): Part of Gamma Mutations (in the comics) is that they are always connected to the psyche of the person affected.

Bruce has always had problems dealing with his anger (in the comics, his father physically and emotionally abused him, and actually killed his mother in front of him).

For Jennifer (again, in the comics), she was always something of a 'Wall Flower', an Introvert.  Now, however, when she becomes She-Hulk she is more outgoing and willing to express her emotions, whatever that emotion may be at the time.

Don't know if the show is going in that direction, but I hope they do address it (and I've read some people say that Big Things are in the works for Bruce, maybe even a 'true' version of World War Hulk, but since they can't make a movie they are doing it on She-Hulk instead).


Boring composition notes:

Going back to Poser for this image (which I haven't used in quite awhile, focusing on Daz Studio images instead).

I haven't done any animations in Daz, but I do have several 'pre-made' animation sets for Poser, and this 'Twerk Dance' was one of them.

Unfortunately, it didn't come out as well as I expected (tried to give the butt a bit of a bounce), and the 'fullness' of her booty gets messed up as she changes position.

I could have done it with her wearing clothes, but decided not to (maybe some day I'll try this again in Daz Studio, once I get a handle on making animations in that program).

Comments