Busty Dwarven Barmaid

 

 


"After a long night of clearing a local tomb of a horde of undead, an adventurer goes to a local tavern to relax.

"There, a comely dwarven barmaid attends to his needs.  Climbing atop a crate to get a better look at him, she asks if there is anything......else......he might desire......" :D (Big Grin) 

My 'Purple Prose' above makes her sound like a prostitute or something, now that I stop to think about it (not the intention) No, I disagree! 

I felt like doing something with one of several 'dwarf' morphs I have, and this is what I came up with.

Also playing around with a 'freckled' skin texture, although it isn't very visible unless you are very close.

I haven't done anything X-rated in quite awhile, but maybe I'll return to this character and come up with something soon.

Comments