Meg In Booty Shorts

 


 

 

Here is another take on Meg Griffin from Family Guy, this time using as a base the Genesis 8.1 female, to make use of some 'chubby' morphs only available for that figure.

I also made some changes to the face as well (some of my watchers didn't like the original face).

The 'booty shorts' she is wearing are the same as those I gave "Nani Pekali" earlier.  I tried to give a prominent 'camel toe' as well, but this model doesn't have as good a morph as the previous model.
 
 I usually give my take on Meg larger and darker areola.  This being the genesis 8.1 female though, it didn't quite work with the application I was using (probably a way to make it work, I just need to do some digging).

I may start using this version as my 'base' version of Meg from here on out.

Comments

EchoTheWorld said…
Awesome work as always! I love your Meg Griffin stuff! Keep it up and never give up! 💪🏾
EchoTheWorld said…
What a beautiful Meg! I always love your Meg Griffin stuff! Keep it up and never give up! 💪🏾
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks! ^_^

Sorry that your comments didn't immediately show up. Awhile back I was getting some crap from a commenter, so I put comments on Moderate. I may set it back to auto soon, haven't heard from that.....person....in awhile.

Anyway, I'll probably do more with this version soon. I've seen some recent Meg images by other artist, and as you know I often try to 'emulate' something I've seen elsewhere.