The Hell Queen


 

Getting a late start on my Halloween themed images, using this 'Demon' morph I picked up awhile back.
 
The second image is actually one I did a month or so ago, but didn't like how it came out (but posting anyway).  You'll note the lack of wings, and the addition of a tail in this one (she actually has a tail in the first image as well, just forgot to pose it 😑)

Still have to figure out lighting in Iray.  I wanted this image to be more dark, and lit from beneath, but for some reason I  can't understand, its all pretty much evenly lit.

Don't really know how many Halloween themed images I'll make this year.  This used to be my favorite time to make images, but lately the drive has kind of escaped me.  Maybe I'm becoming a bit jaded (despite the fact I still spend stupid amounts of money acquiring stuff to use in images).

Also, rendering in Iray takes longer than some of my more complex images in Poser (this took 7 hours! :o (Eek) ).

I'll still do at least two or three more images by Halloween Night, however, so stay tuned.

Comments