Bodyguards of the Baroness

 





     This idea is based on something I remember from an old episode of the G.I. Joe Cartoon called "Worlds Without End", a 2 parter story in which some of the Joes find themselves in an alternate reality where Cobra has actually managed to conquer America.

     In a couple of scenes we see that the Baroness has her own personal soldiers/bodyguards, and they wear some ridiculously sexy outfits 😀 (see above screencaps).

     I had a 'Sci-Fi Bodysuit' in my library, and a "Cobra Commander Helm/Mask", so I decided to emulate this look as best as I could, and this is the result.

     One thing about the outfits in the show: Sometimes, like in the first image, they are shown as showing a bit of leg, and other times it looks like a full bodysuit with darker regions around the 'Bikini' areas.

     I think there may be two reasons for this change of look:  First, maybe it was meant to be just a blue bodysuit, but the animators didn't know that, and colored the legs flesh tone a couple of times.

     Second: Maybe the entire suit was meant to be flesh colored except for the 'bikini areas', although I don't think even G.I. Joe could get away with that (although there were a couple of episodes where the Baroness was in a bikini for a good while 😁).

     I probably should have picked a different skin, this one makes the 'Boobie Bodyguard' look kind of tired around the eyes for some reason. 

     I didn't mean to make the characters 'Twins', I just wanted to show the outfit from the front and back.

     However, Cobra does have some twin operatives called Tomax and Xamot, to maybe in this universe they are female instead (if I use this idea in the future, I may modify their outfits more)

Comments