What If: Captain Carter

 

 


 

Recently (as of this post), Disney+ debuted a new show called "What If?...", based on the old comic of the same name.

The show re imagines various situations from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and what would/could have happened as a result.

In the first episode, a series of events occurred that ended up with Peggy Carter being injected with the Super Soldier Serum instead of Steve Rogers, and becoming 'Captain Carter'.

I liked the episode personally, and would love to see it in Live Action (and rumor has it that such may be in the works :) (Smile) ).

So I picked up a "Hayley Atwell" celebrity morph, and used a 'Sexy Female Captain America' outfit to put her in (although I had to modify it to have the Union Jack in the front), and a shield with the Union Jack on it as well, and this is the result.

I think it came out well enough, myself.
 
In the second image, I imagine Captain Carter posing for a Pin-Up calendar, wearing a classic 50s style 'Bullet Bra', each cup enclosed in a glowing wire cage because.....why not? :D (Big Grin)

I do wonder, though: Why didn't they call her 'Captain Britain', as that made more sense?

Captain Britain does exists in the comics, but he has 'true' super-powers (flight, invulnerability, strength), so maybe they plan on introducing him in the MCU at some point.

Comments