Traveling Companions


 

Edit: Added a few images of the trio enjoying some of their 'Down Time' between forays into the Dungeon ^_^

In one of those images my 'O.C.' dwarf doesn't have any pubes, but later I decided to give her some.

The other dwarf I intentionally left without pubes, because I liked the juxtaposition between the two: The one with some facial hair (sideburns and bushy eyebrows) is clean shaven down below, while the one without facial hair has a '70 style bush 😁

I was setting up to do one 'Money Shot' scene, but seeing as how setting up the pose (have to be tweaked because of differences in size and such), and rendering time (about 2 hours per image), I got lazy and quit (happens a lot lately, unfortunately 😒)

 ==========================================================================

"Kirstryd Swordsteel travels back to the home camp with two new mates she has encountered in her journeys:

"A fellow dwarf who wields a magical war hammer with Fire Enchantments (her own new sword had opposing Ice Enchantments)......

"And a Tiefling Drow Monk who, despite his evil ancestry is actually quite shy and introverted.

"The Tiefling senses they are being stalked by .....something.....and strikes a combat stance, ready for anything.

"However, his companions don't seem to notice......although the dark skinned dwarf seems to notice something in particular about him, and Kirstryd notices her noticing him, with a look of consternation on her face......"

===========================================================================

Returning to my idea of 'Sexy Dwarven Fighter', this time putting together a couple of new characters: The Dark Skinned dwarf on the right, and the Tiefling Monk on the right.

     The dwarf is in part a 'Take Two' on one I put together awhile back, that I called "Natural Dwarf": Natural Dwarf

     With that character, as with this one, I gave her some 'sideburns', in part paying homage to the constant debate amond Dungeons and Dragons fans on if female dwarves have beards or not (and I also gave her a pair of 'Maisie Williams' style bushy eyebrows :) (Smile) ).

     Technically Tiefling is a separate race to itself (at least in D&D 3.5/Pathfinder), although recently I found a supplement that makes the race a Template you can apply to any race.

     Sometime soon I'll probably do something erotic/X-rated with the trio.

     Also once again stretching the limits of my new system.  This is an object dense image, and larger then my usual images.  So despite my new system, it still came out a bit grainy.
 


Comments