Eywa's Love

 


 

 "Eywa shows his appreciation for the prayers of his Priestess by showering her with his Love"

....or, as Harley Quinn said "Its like God is splooging al over us!", more or less ^_^

Boring notes follow:
To do this, I used a combination of the figure Victoria 4 (used with Poser) atop the Genesis 8 Female (used with Daz Studio).

Reason is I only have one 'movie accurate' skin texture for a Na'Vi, and its for Victoria 4.

Unfortunately, using this technique, it produces bad deformations around the mouth (lips distort whenever I open the mouth), and eyelids somewhat (can't close her eyes).

However, I finally came across an application that, if it works correctly, should allow me to use all my V4 skins on G8F, so I will test it soon.

If it works, I will finally be able to have my take on a Na'Vi such (and have better nipples and vagina, hopefully).

Comments