Zarya as Cammy Cosplay

 

 


 

Here's a 'quickie' I threw together, featuring Zarya 'cosplaying' as Cammy from Street Fighter ^_^


See my blog for the nude version, I wanted to post the non-nude half of the image just to get it to more eyes.

A light rant follows, so feel free to ignore:

I saw someone offering a Cammy outfit for sale.

Part of me has never liked paying for a otherwise copyrighted character, I guess I've been spoiled by all the other Poser/Daz Studio people who have offered such for free.

That being said, I did find a excellent free outfit made by someone called Squarepeg3D: Canon Spiker by SquarePeg3D

This guy shares a lot of the stuff he makes. I don't usually like signing up to a Patreon, but I might do so with him for a couple of months just as a Thank You for all the freebies.

Also, as I've said in the previous post, I did break down and buy a 'Zarya' Morph/Outfit, simply because I love that BFG she wields, and I can't duplicate her body tattoos easily.

For this image, however, I 'dialed in' my own muscular body morph instead of using the 'default' one provided by the maker.

The 'butt dimples' are a bit too deep, so I may modify that in future images, or just go back to the default body, I don't know.

Comments