The Goblin's Glade

 


 



     Once again returning to Shortstacks, and Goblin Girls in particular 😄

     The inspiration for this image is the work of the artist InCase, and his continuing Erotic Fantasy comic called "Alfie": Alfie Page 1

     Although he had done some 'Fan Art' of goblins in the past, for his own story he decided to make them a bit more 'monstrous', with two fingers and a thumb, two toes, prominent canines, unusual patterning on their skin, and black 'sclera' (the 'whites') on the eyes (see third image above).

     I looked through my own morphs and came up with this.  Probably could have gotten closer, but I was getting bored, so I went with what I had.

     Also once again leaning on props I probably overuse of late: Glowing Fireflies, and Glowing Mushrooms (although I can defend the mushrooms, as InCase's goblins have some as yet unexplained connection to mushrooms).

     I'll probably use her in some kind of sex scene at some point in the future. 

Comments