Nani Pelekai B.E.

 


As some of you may know, I usually like to 'dial in' my own morphs for characters whenever possible.

However, I recently saw this 'morph' for Nani Pelekai from "Lilo and Stitch", and it was on sale, so I decided to pick it up.

Technically, this character really isn't a 'morph', but a separate 'head prop' put atop the standard Genesis 8 Female, with its own textures and some clothing items.

I didn't like the skin texture that came with it, so I used one I had in my library, but it took a little bit of work to use it with the head prop as well (it has a unique texture map that isn't used with any other figure I have).

While it looks good, I have to say I am disappointed in it for another reason: It doesn't have the range of facial 'expressions' necessary for the kind of images I do......lets just say she can't open her mouth very wide at all, or pucker/like her lips.....*ahem*......:D (Big Grin) 
 
 
I could probably find someone out there who could add such morphs for a price, but I'm not willing to do so for a figure I probably won't use very often (I do that too damn much with 'morphs' that I actually can use for such 'purposes').

Since the body can use all the 'naughty' morphs I have (thus the super curvy breast expansion version with the Camel Toe :) (Smile) ), I may still use her in more scenes later.

Comments