Everything Wrong With Heavy Metal

 


 

Time for a rare non-image post.

On YouTube, I follow a channel called 'Cinema Sins'.  One of their bits is called "Everything Wrong With...", where they pick a movie or TV series, and nitpick it to death over everything from major Plot Holes to misspelling of words 😄

As of this post, they just released one on one of my favorite movies of all time, "Heavy Metal"

I actually can't believe they have never done this before now.

One of my favorite movies when I was younger, for obvious reasons (I remember sneaking to watch it late at night, during that hot minute our house had HBO, before the parents realized it showed 'Dirty Movies' and cancelled the subscription ).

I even had a modest collection of Heavy Metal magazine back in the day (if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm an old Grognard of a nerd 😎)

I have the classic tale to tell of going off to college, but leaving my Heavy Metal magazines behind. One year when I come back to visit, I find that my mom found those 'Dirty Magazines' and threw them all away 😒

Thing is, she never found the real hiding spot for my actual 'Dirty Magazines' 😏

Bought the special edition DVD when it came out, and even the same thing on Blu-Ray (completest about this movie, I guess ).

I actually have a 'Taarna' outfit in my library, think I'll do a version of her myself soon.....with Huge Boobs, of course, because, well, Me 😁

Comments