Zarya's New Armor

 



 

 I've been wanting to make my own version of this character by combining various morphs and hair props myself, but one thing I couldn't recreate on my own was her armor and gun, so I finally broke down and purchased a 'professional' version of Zarya, mainly because I love the BFG she has 😄

I also have her 'official' armor, but its not at all sexy, so I cludged together something else.

She's actually wearing a 'metal bikini bottom' as well, but the gun hides it.

I've never played 'Overwatch' myself (I'm just not into PvP Arena style games), although I think the various characters are very interesting (like the 'Robot Shaolin Monk', whatever its name is).

If the game were more in the style of an RPG, where you play through the storylines of each character, I would be all on board with playing the game.

Anyway, even if it isn't going to appear on Zarya, expect her armor to appear on some other character eventually, as I also just love collecting various 'Sci-Fi Armor Sets'.

Comments