Sexy Snake Lady and Friend

 

 


 


Yet another 'No Big Concept' image, and yet again one inspired by the work of someone else.

In this case its the web comic called "Oglaf".  A comedy comic set in a Fantasy setting of unknown name, that sometimes has erotic content.

In particular this page: https://www.oglaf.com/distant-light/

Why is it, in my mind, the voice of the 'Sexy Shark Lady' sounds like Pam from the series 'Archer' :) 

I added the gnome just because the image looked a little empty, so maybe this can be considered a continuation of the 'Emerald House' image I did earlier: The Emerald House

Still new to Daz Studio, and sometimes some of the settings don't come out as I suspected.

I used a light set that came with this 'Fantasy Inn' building (MUCH larger than what's shown).  For some reason the gold shin pieces on the snake lady came out a bit blurry, and I'm not sure why (and overall the image is a bit dark).

Need to find more tutorials on lighting in Daz (one of the things I miss about Poser is that it was SO much easier to do lighting.  That being said, I haven't given up Poser, and I may go back and devote a month to doing renders with it, and stuff I haven't used for it yet).

Comments