Meg's Magic Ball(s)

 



 Once again, doing as I have done probably too often lately, making an image based on someone else's work.

In this case, the artist goes by the name TeenageBratwurst: https://teenagebratwurst.newgrounds.com/

He did a couple of Meg images for an Anonymous commissioner, who then posted them at a 4Chan thread dedicated to Family Guy hentai.

Since he hasn't posted the image anywhere else yet, I don't think its proper to post his image here, but here is a link to the 4Chan thread, for as long as it remains active (and when he does post it at one of the 'regular' Rule34 sites, I'll update this post with the image): https://boards.4chan.org/aco/thread/5326491#p5356062  

Also as usual, the top image is a 'clean' version to post at my DeviantArt page.

Don't know if I'm too happy with it.

The butthole needs to be a bit higher, but I don't know if I can adjust its height (I looked for a morph like that, but couldn't find it.....I'be got so many, though, it could be lost in the crowd [and some may conflict with others).

Comments