Spider-Woman 2099

 


 


 


As I have said in other posts, Spider-Woman's original costume has always been one of my favorite Superheroine outfits ever =P


As both comic fans and MCU movie fans know, Peter Parker once got a 'Upgrade' to his costume from Tony Stark, which people called his "Iron Spider" outfit.

Well, I decided to 'kit bash' a similar outfit for Spider-Woman, but instead of calling it her 'Iron Spider' outfit, I decided to call it 'Spider-Woman 2099' (based on a series of comics with the '2099' title from years back).

For boring 'composition' notes:
     I used a 'sci-fi' outfit I picked up called 'Spidertech', appropriately enough :) 

     On top of that outfit I used a 'Spider-Woman Mask' I had, and the bodysuit from yet another 'Spider-Woman' outfit (I have 3 'Full Spider-Woman' suits, and others I can 'fake' a bit by just using what I call 'body paint' textures [outfit is just the colorized skin of the model]).

     I made a 'transparency map' to hide all of the red portions of this outfit, so that only the yellow emblems and black lines would show, then 'puffed' the outfit out some so it wouldn't collide with the one under it.

     The Spidertech outfit had partially bare shoulders and upper chest, so I colorized that metallic red.

     Finally, I added a 'lower face mask' from another outfit, and the 'thigh bands' from the same outfit to finish the look.

Comments