Schoolgirl Meg and After Shower Meg

 



Just learned Blogger is getting rid of the 'update followers by email' widget, so I'll have to find some other way to let all of my followers know of new posts (and I'm still surprised I have Followers, to "Thanks!" to all 😀)

Anyway, these images are based on the work of an artist who goes by the name Zro5um at DeviantArt:

Meg Seifuku  ,    MG-ND

No other big deal with these other than I liked the images, and tried to 'emulate' them as I do with a lot of stuff lately.

I did use the same 'wet skin' shader I've used before on other images.  It still darkens the skin (its a 'wet and tanned' shader).  I thought I had eliminated the darkening, but obviously not enough (I'll keep playing around with it for future images, though) 

I'm also using another 'BBW' morph for Meg for this image, a bit chunkier than what I usually give her (mostly 😋), as the original images give her a bit of a chubby body.  I dialed it back some for the clothed version, however.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice job. Hope to see more Family Guy stuff in the future.