Chloe Grace Moretz Morph Comparison

 


 

 As some know, I collect what I call 'Celebrity Face Morphs' for use with Poser and Daz Studio.


I usually pick them up to give them what I call the 'Fantasy Score' treatment: Long story short: an old skin magazine called "Score", which focused on Big Boobs (surprised? 😋) often had a page of art done by the artist Duncan Gutteridge, where he would draw various female celebrities of the time, but With Huge Boobs 😄

I have a ton of such morphs, many of which I have yet to use, and for some celebrities I have several different morphs.

In this case the Celebrity in question is Chloe Grace Moretz (probably best known for the character "Hit Girl" in the movie 'Kick Ass').

I recently picked up a couple of morphs that are meant to look like her.

I dressed the morphs up as 'Hit Girl' (adult form, to be sure :)), as that's the character I use her face for in my images (she really hasn't had any role as iconic since, although I think her turn as 'Carrie' was pretty good as well).

The one on the left uses this morph (see image below it for comparison): https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_78.htm


These producers in particular are known for making mostly 'Celebrity Morphs', and I have several from them (all female, of course :) ).

So my question to all is, which one do you think looks the most like the actual Chloe Grace Moretz?

For whichever one gets the most 'votes', I'll probably use that morph for the 'Celebrity Score' image I eventually do with her (sans the Hit Girl outfit).

Comments

tartanninja said…
The one on the right.
Chup@Cabra said…
Yeah, I think that overall that morph is better.

I may try more with that one in the future, but I've also noticed one thing: My renders with these 'Celebrity' morphs NEVER look as good as the ones made by the producers (but I'm sure they are picking the perfect angle, lighting, hair, etc. to make it look as much like the actual person as possible.
Anonymous said…
Idk, the one on the right reminds me of young Nat Portman more than Chloe. I vote for the one on the left.
Chup@Cabra said…
I do have a Nat Portman morph, but I think I've only used it once.

Over at the Daz3D forums, its the conclusion that the right one is Chloe, mainly due to the lips (she does have a unique lip shape, kind of like Angelina Jolie).