She-Hulk vs Titanis

 



 

 

"Mary 'Skeeter' MacPherran, aka the Mighty Titania, has some how gained possession of the Power Gem from the legendary Infinity Gauntlet, and has demanded to meet She-Hulk for one final show down to prove once and for all who is the strongest

"She-Hulk, knowing what she is going to face, ask a personal friend if he could provide her with some help, and Mr. Stark gives her some implements that will enhance her own strength, hopefully to levels to match a Power Stone infused Titania".

Why does Shulkie's 'enhancers' focus on the boobs?........no particular reason :)

I've mentioned before, but since I switched (more or less) to Daz Studio, one of the people I get some of my 'Super-Hero Cosplay' outfits from goes by the name of Mightmite over at Renderosity.

Recently he uploaded one that is clearly meant to be Titania from Marvel (some of his outfits are not quite as easy to pin down), so I just had to pick it up.

It was a good outfit overall, but I wanted a thong in the back, so I pieced the upper part of his outfit with the lower part of a thong swimsuit and used a transparency map to hide the rest (SO much easier to do in Daz Studio than Poser).

Since She-Hulk often changes outfits, I didn't give her a comic accurate one, although I have several of those as well.

I have a 'catfight' set of which this in the initial post, so maybe I'll continue it later.

Comments