Inner Workings Sunglass Vendor Take Two

 



 

A few years back, I jumped on the same band wagon a lot of DA artist had, and tried my version of the Extra Thicc character from the disney short called "Inner Workings", who at the time was just knows as the "Inner Workings Sunglass Vendor": Inner Workings Take One
 
Well, several years later, I decided to try a 'Take Two' on the character, mainly because I obtained a more 'toony' facial morph (and a number of new Butt morphs as well :) ).  I even fought my usual desire to give her huge boobies.

The funny thing is, I initially picked up this toony morph because it looked like 'Mother Gothel' from "Tangled" to me, and I was going to use it for her first (aging the face a bit as appropriate), but then I did the previous 'Big Booty Kobold' image, and decided to do this instead.

Don't know if I'll do anything 'naughty' with her, but she is in my 'Library' now if the urge ever hits me

Comments

Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the recent comments.

Sorry if there was any confusion about them not being posted recently; for various reasons I decided to set comments so I could approve if they showed up or not.